The HQ Equipment Locker is the area on the left side of SeeSnake HQ where your Equipment and devices are listed (Below the Job Space Directory). The Equipment Locker is used for the following:
- View and track all of your equipment used to make jobs.
- Update software on your equipment.
- Change the name of the equipment (Right Click on device in list).
- Input equipment serial numbers.
- Apply for software advance feature previews and beta software programs.
- Usage reporting system to help developers improve HQ.
If a yellow exclamation icon appears next to any of your equipment listed in the equipment locker, it indicates that you need a software update on your device. You can simply click on the device and then click update to update your software. After you update your software, this icon will no longer appear.
If a yellow attention icon appears next to any of your equipment listed in the equipment locker, it indicates HQ recognizes that as a new or unregistered device. After you register your equipment, this icon will no longer appear.
You can also use the Equipment Locker for the following:
- Find Product Jobs: Click on this to show a list of jobs associated with that particular equipment.
- Product links and Support Resources: Click these to download manuals, navigate to online support, or send support emails.
- Equipment details: This will list equipment model name and number, software version, and registration date.
- Click the update button if your equipment needs a software update.