HQ is a free software tool made to help you collect digital pipe inspection content and impress your customer with a simple to create, yet clear and professional looking presentation.
The workflow of HQ is simple. The basic element of HQ is a Job. Jobs are automatically assembled from photos and video clips taken from SeeSnake pipe inspection equipment.
HQ can be used to edit and distribute pipe inspection reports and media, update the software on your equipment, save contacts, and get tech support for all your SeeSnake equipment.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
- Intel Corei5® or AMD equivalent or higher. 1.84 GHz (2.4 GHz or higher recommended)
- 2 GB system memory (4 GB or higher recommended)
- DirectX 9/10/11 compatible graphics integrated/dedicated with 256MB or higher (512 MB or higher dedicated graphics card recommended)
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card
- 30 GB of disk space
- 1 USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 or USB Type-C Optional)
- Screen resolution of 1024×768 (1280×800 or higher recommended)
- DVD burner for creating DVD reports
- Internet connection for emailing reports, uploading reports to Ridgid Connect, and downloading software updates.
Articles Associated with HQ
Product Manuals for HQ
HQ Tutorial Videos
Download HQ BelowDownload HQ