SeeSnake HQ is a software tool made to help you collect digital pipe inspection content and impress your customer with a simple to create, yet clear and professional looking presentation.
The workflow of HQ is simple. The basic element of SeeSnake HQ is a Job. Jobs are automatically assembled from photos and video clips taken from SeeSnake pipe inspection equipment such as the LT1000.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP2),Windows XP (SP3) (Windows
7 is recommended)
- Intel Core2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 1.8 GHz (2.4 GHz or
Intel Processor Strongly Recommended
- 1 GB system memory (2 GB recommended)
- DirectX 9 or 10 compatible graphics card with 128MB (256
MB or higher recommended)
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card
- 30 GB of disk space
- CD-ROM drive or Internet connection to install software
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- DVD burner for creating DVD reports
- Internet connection for emailing reports, uploading reports
to Ridgid Connect.
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
Articles Associated with SeeSnake HQ